MISSION STATEMENT - to provide actual innocent prisoners with a platform on social media; a webpage within our website. If you know an innocent prisoner - contact us.
I am an actual innocent prisoner, having served 30 years for a crime I did not commit, and I can prove it. I am a prison litigator, with over 20 years of successful litigation; having sent 55 men home., and also 16 published cases from my work (14 of them are wins).
Founded and published a legal based newsletter that ran for over a decade and was circulated throughout the US.
With so many amazing websites for those wrongfully convicted, we want to create a platform for those prisoners who are actually innocent.
If you know an actual innocent prisoner, and would like to join us in this project, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For the purpose of our project, we define:
ACTUAL INNOCENTS are those who had absolutely no involvement in any criminal activity relating to the crimes to which they stand convicted.
WRONGFULLY CONVICTED are those who suffered from trial errors, jurisdictional issues or have been over-charged/over convicted. All of which warrant judicial intervention and relief. However they are NOT actually innocent.
THE PURPOSE OF OUR PROJECT
· Only those who are actually innocent (and can prove it, without a shadow of doubt) will feature on our website
· Credibility is paramount. We will examine each case, by reviewing the court papers and asking questions, when clarity is required.
· Once a case has been reviewed (and only if our criteria is met), we will offer to work with you to create a webpage, within our website, completely free of charge, and as a gesture of goodwill.
· If you already have a website of your own, there is also an option to link your page to our website.
· In return, we seek to build a community of actual innocents; and as a group provide a support network with the ability to share information with others. It is only in working together, we believe that progress and change can be accomplished.
· We will actively promote our website, and encourage all supporters of those featured, to do likewise.
· Our goals are to raise awareness of all the cases presented, and to promote support within our group. This may not mean much to some, but to others, it is understood and appreciated.
If you know an actual innocent prisoner and would like to take the next step, please contact us with a short summary of the case together with a LEXIS case citation. We must have a case citation to allow us to review the court records.